Estrogen in the O.R.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

neurosurgery

I should be sleeping. I have to wake up in 5 hours. I'm doing brain surgery this month - how cool is that? It's kind of fun, but it would be better if I were studying more.
Also cool that I signed a contract on a condo last week. Yay! It's on Boone Lake, which is gorgeous in the summer and empty in the winter. but you should visit anyway.
I think I made a new friend today. also yay! can't complain - life is good. now to sleep.

deep thoughts: heard a sermon on what it means to "take God's name in vain." The guy suggested that it means to assign things to God that are not his doing at all - like some sin or some extra law/regulation that are really all in our ball park. He recommended that we be honest with ourselves and admit when the things we do have nothing to do with God, because than God has the space to change us. Interesting, huh? I liked it - a new insight and something to ponder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home