Estrogen in the O.R.

Monday, October 23, 2006

all quiet on the western (southern?) front

there are times when I don't feel like writing here. why not? not sure - it's not because I'm too busy, really, though I guess I'm always sort of on the go. Sometimes it's just because I'm feeling a bit morose, and my chipper witticisms are not forthcoming. And then I think, maybe I should have to some deep thoughts to express to the world... But I don't have any great ones. It's weird how we're made - us humans - to need relationships. My roommate thinks I'm on the phone all the time. My last roommate said the same thing. They may be right- I'm not nearly as good at quietness as I used to be. Is that less spiritual? Am I trying to fill my spiritual tank with people time? I think in large part that's what my tank needs, but I also know it needs more than that - like relating to God is real and I need to make space for it. I wish it were easy - like I just felt joyful every morning when I awoke. That's what heaven's for, I guess. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home