Estrogen in the O.R.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

wtf

I'm so tired.
Writing about my work is kind of sketch because there is patient privacy, and all. Not that I tell many details, but I feel like I should probably keep it on the DL. Unfortunately, my private life is on the mundane side, considering that I spend 90% of my time working.
Have I mentioned that I'm tired?
blood on my coat - that's usually not a good sign for whoever owned the blood in the first place. That happened last night, so I needed to wander about sans coat for the rest of the night. I think I looked tough. : )
I got an IJ without supervision. That's an internal jugular central venous catheter to the uninitiated. Pretty cool, really.
non-working world:not so interesting - i miss talking to my friends on the phone.
now I shall sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home