Estrogen in the O.R.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Boy in the Bay

So I met a total cutie in the trauma bay the other night. He asked me out! Hah! Granted, he had hit his head hard enough to cause a few small bleeds in his brain, and open his scalp about 5 inches, and he was on large doses of morphine at the time, but I like to think he was fully aware that I was the hottest girl he'd met in ages. : ) I'm pretty much irresistible in scrubs after I've been at work for about 8 hours. It's about time someone noticed. = )

It did make the night more fun.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So did you say yes? =)

    CGR

     
  • At 3:29 AM, Blogger libby said…

    of course! I think you're not supposed to date your patients, and unfortunately he barely remembers the conversation (secondary to bleeding brain), but it was fun/flattering anyway. :)

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hallo! ich liebe dich!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home