Estrogen in the O.R.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

early

One ought not to write a blog from the hospital. But, if one got here in time to see 8 patients, and only had 2 to see, one might feel bored and want to use her time resourcefully.
So here I am. Late night because I got a pedicure and had Indian food with the girls. It was fun, though my budget can't handle that kind of thing with regularity. My toes are nice, which is good since I wear socks, shoes, and compression stockings over them most days.
If you haven't worn compression stockings, you have not truly lived.
All for now!
-E

3 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm needing an update on your life...
    kb

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger libby said…

    ok! it's coming. : )

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL
    Yes, I've worn compression stockings and maybe residency program should make it a requirement (at least for all ob/gyn residents).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home