Estrogen in the O.R.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Bah-humbug

I'll probably delete this post tomorrow, because that's what I do when I write when I'm feeling morose. I think about it later and realize that I don't actually want to world to know that that's exactly *what* I'm thinking. So, today, I just feel sad. Not sure why, but Hemingway has a short story called "Up in Michigan" with a quote that comes to mind, "She was cold and miserable and everything felt gone." That's how feel, except that I'm not cold. And I shouldn't be miserable. Whatever - sometimes that's how life feels. Ironic that I read a chapter on battling depression earlier today - I didn't even feel depressed then. I did realize that I need to study a 300 page book on acute trauma life support before wednesday morning. Perhaps that's the cause of my dismay. Fun times are over! Well, it's been a nice few months of freedom anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home