Estrogen in the O.R.

Friday, February 10, 2006

poor form

I have not been good at blogging. I'd tell you why, but I feel it may be incriminating. I waver between wanting to process all my ponderous thoughts and being afraid of who may read it later. Let's leave it at this: I am currently considering that the American/Western version of personal satisfaction as found in "true love" with another person is really a lot of crock. Why? 1. no human can make us complete 2. our emotional/hormonal response to a person can make us *feel* like they are completing us for a temporary period, but then one day we wake up and realize that their feet stink and that really annoys us. It's all based on a lie and an illusion. The question, then, is why get married? And what should we (more the point, I) be looking for in a mate?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi meine Gabi,
    Ich hoffe dass der Tanz dich spass gemacht hat. Du hast recht!! Nur Gott kann uns total befriedigen!
    Ich liebe dich!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home