Estrogen in the O.R.

Monday, January 30, 2006

I'm having trouble loading the photos. bummer.
More about the weekend. We (my parents, Michael and Kara) went to the zoo yesterday afternoon. The disappointing aspect for Michael was that there were no giraffes. This was a bummer because they zoo sign emblem is giraffes! What's up with that??? False advertising. We should have demanded a refund.
However, there were lots of other exciting animals. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) his attention span was very short and as soon as he saw an animal - I mean, like, as soon as he laid eyes on it - he would say, "Let's go see the 'nother animal!" Even with his speedy perusal, it took 3 hours to see all the creatures. The grown-ups were worn out when all was said and done.

Kids are pretty cool, actually. At least good ones. I vowed at age 14 that I would probably love children if I bore them, but otherwise I was quite convinced that I was not made to take care of kids. Maybe I'm growing up some. Maybe it's hormones. Maybe Michael just is that cute. Hard to tell.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home