Estrogen in the O.R.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I was pondering the sorts of things I would post here. A blog is actually quite different than a personal journal, I think. You want to write things other people would enjoy reading. I don't care if others enjoy what I write in my own journal; I simply have a compulsion to process my angst on paper. I daresay all my angst is 1. not what I want the world at large to know and 2. not necessarily entertaining/interesting.
Addendum to point 1. I'm not sure that I'm sharing it with the "world at large" as I suspect most folks who would visit are people I know. That can make it even harder to broadcast my thoughts.
Therefore, I suspect that my blog will look more like a story of my life, as in a chronicle of the events that I find worth relating or recording. My own journal is completely worthless in that regard. I almost never talk about the events of my day. I simply expunge my emotions on paper. So this should be emotion-free. : ) or not.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Gabi,
    Du hast viel Mut! Schlaf gut!
    Ich leibe dich sehr!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home