Estrogen in the O.R.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

On Call

Welcome to my blog. Hah! I can't believe I'm doing this. A product of boredom? Perhaps. I've been writing my thoughts for years, but only recently (like yesterday) decided it would be fun to join the world of bloggers.

So, I'm "on call" today. Probably also a motivating factor in starting a "blogspot", as I have nothing to do right now but wait for some unfortunate fellow creature to have chest pain. When the chest pain begins, I will be busy; until then, I will be blogging. Cardiology is great stuff to learn, as it tends to cause a myriad of health problems. I'm not planning on being a heart doctor long term, however. Nope. My sites are set on the operating room. General Surgery! Which may mean this site will be obsolete once July begins. We shall see. As it is, it should be a fun experiment.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great site! Best I've ever seen!

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love it! I'm inspired. : )

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awesome! you should make one, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home