Estrogen in the O.R.

Monday, June 19, 2006

fast forward 4 months

It would be fun to make this happen during residency - give my now distant friends the opportunity to find out about my life when I don't have as many free moments for phone chats and coffee. Don't let that keep you from calling, though! I'm only working 80 hrs/week. Which means I have 84 hours off. Plenty of time for phone calls!

Rapid update: I have a new computer, ergo, I have more access to update and include pics. : )
And, I now live in Johnson City, TN. It's ...ahem...small. But pretty! And I know where most of the main places to shop are. That's important, right?

In one week, I will be an intern in General Surgery. Estrogen in the O.R. is actually going to happen. Crazy! Instead of studying I'm painting the walls in my new home. It's cozy! I'll send pics when it is in less disarray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home