Estrogen in the O.R.

Monday, June 26, 2006

205

That's my page number. This blog is great motivation. I'm not allowed to write until I finish my study goal for the day. I'm such a bad student. I prefer to talk, so when 2 friends called, I spurned my book and caught up on their lives (and mine). And I still didn't talk to a third friend or respond to the emails that I wanted to! Alas.
The day otherwise - my first day as an intern! It was all orientation. I now have an ID badge that says, "Dr. E... D..." And someone today told me that I look like Liza Manelli (I think that's how you spell it.) I also think it was a compliment. He referred to me as Liz thereafter.
And I got an email and fun picture of a friend from college who is now married with children (child). Too fun. It's crazy how some people have normal lives. : )
I think I become more shallow when all I do is study - no time for introspection. That might make for dull reading. And then some of my introspection is unfair because perhaps some interaction with some person triggered it and I must remain mute on the subject to protect the innocent (or the guilty as the case may be). There you have it - babbling in obscurities. I need to sleep. I have more orienting to do tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home