Estrogen in the O.R.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Goodness

Ahh. Sometimes life is hard. But it can be good even when it hurts, you know? Why does it feel hard now? Romantic "disappointment", if you will. An inevitable story for me, it seems. But it's good, too - because in these moments I hear Jesus' whisper, and I know and believe that he loves me.
And then I get little treasures of joy - like a wonderful weekend with time to relax at the lake, and go on a beautiful hike to a waterfall, and meet awesome people who are not afraid to lose their lives for Christ's sake. That inspires me. Will I be able to do that? I want to - in my brave moments. And then there are other moments when I just want to feel safe and secure by my own standards. The adventure - it is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home