Estrogen in the O.R.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Urology ... at the VA. You can imagine what that means for my subject matter.
I removed a testicle today. What a life!

And now I need to study - big test at the end of the month.
Sometimes it feels like it never stops - some reason to be very busy and not have time to just rest. And I ask myself "why am I doing this?" Is operating really that cool? Is it worth it? These are prime years. I guess I could be grinding flour with a mortor and pestle all day long in subsaharan africa, bearing children, wearing my body out before I turn 30 just from the shear exhaustion of daily life. Life is always hard. And if it isn't, we find ways in which it feels like it is.

So, yeah, I've got it made.

I have a new condo! I really like it. And I got a new roommate yesterday.

See, I can't complain. I may be working a lot, but I'm living the dream. Even on my relatively small salary, I am very comfortable and am not at all in danger of going hungry. Not much to complain about really.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Wie Gehts? Und der Junge? Beherscht er sich? Wie ging dein Samstag Nacht
    Ich liebe dich!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home